Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Shopping haul: pictures!











1. Snacks for the road. Yes, I'm the girl that brings veggies along with me while I go shopping by myself.

2. I made a stop at Starbucks and replaced the water in my cup (which I downed in no time at al) with a tall soy latte with a shot of sugar free vanilla syrup. I also picked up the low fat (not so low in my opinion... 8 grams still? Come on, Starbucks) banana bread slice with mini chocolate chips on top (okay, now it's not so healthy) and walnuts (redemption?).

3. I spent a good hour sitting on the floor in front of the fashion section at Chapters. I tried to take a picture of myself sitting there... all alone... and of course someone walked by at that moment. Make yourself seem like a vain & insane idiot? Check!

4. An artsy snap shot. I'm so clever.

5. I ended up coming home with Whitney Port's new book! I have skimmed through it briefly now, but it looks great! Lots of fashion tips, but also pointers for throwing a perfect party, healthy eating & fitness, and tons of other topics.

6. Scott Schuman takes a mean photo, and I was so inspired when I was flipping through his book! It's amazing to see what people wear and pull off so well!

7. Remember these babies from my Currently Craving list? Yeah, someone returned them after ordering them online, and they were the last pair and also happened to be in my size! OH, and they were an additional 50% off the clearance price. Scoooore!

8. I also purchased these super cute boots (also 50% off clearance price). They have a wedge heel and look like a men's work boot, but obviously they are way cuter. They toughen up any outfit, and they are so comfortable too!

9. Outfit of the day! Apparently I deleted the pictures of the shirts I bought (whoopsies), but here is one of them (the other is the same, just pink & gray).

10. Making a goofy face for all of you! Pure by Alfred Sung long sleeve shirt, gifted scarf, Pashu skinny jeans, Spring Shoes wedge boots.

And more good news: I got a raise at work! This calls for a cosmopolitan. Or maybe not, because I have been eating so healthy today! What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment