Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Spring Fling















Painting my nails in Spring-esque colours, blue toes, bathroom photo shoots, tons of blossoms outside, looking down at my Spring outfit!, photo shoots in my car, sunny day while driving (don't worry, I had only just pulled out of my driveway), yummy chocolates at my mom's work (I brought us wonton soup & we ate it at the chocolate factory), more beautiful blossoms, factory signs & chocolate dipped pretzels.

I was super excited this morning when I saw the sun shining brightly. It was the perfect addition to my run this morning. I did a loop that went along the main road in town, then cut down by the harbour & the beach. I took the time to stop at the beach entrance and stretch, enjoy the sun, and look out at the water before I continued on my journey home. There's something (for me anyway) about running in the sun that makes me feel so grateful for everything I have. Also, the fact that I can now pull out my dresses (I need more!!!) is something I'm thankful for as well!

I hope you all had a wonderful Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. i love the nail colours. they are perfect for spring. and the photos of the cherry blossom trees are divine.
    xoxo
    mina

    ReplyDelete