Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Whimsical White




Call me crazy, but there's a part of me that is drawn to the absence of colour when it comes to interior decorating. While wearing white clothing is nearly impossible for me (sneaking sips of my boyfriend's coffee whilst wearing a white shirt isn't so secret when I spill on myself), the crispness of a clean, simple, white space is comforting, stylish & fresh. When I spotted these pictures on weheartit.com, I began dreaming of having a modern home with a white-washed twist. One day, one day...

If you could pick any colour scheme for your home, what would it be?

2 comments:

  1. I've been obsesseing over all white rooms lately too!!!!! What is up with that!? I guess it looks so fresh, I wonder how practical it is...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comment on my blog!!!!!!
    All-white decor is very swedish and I love love love it.
    adorable blog as always :)

    Peace & love
    OXO, ETTE

    WWW.THRIFTEDKARMA.COM

    ReplyDelete