Thursday, July 14, 2011

Summer Inspired









The other day I decided to update the collage frames in my room. I usually focus them around fashion & fun pictures I find in magazines, so naturally, I did the same this time around. However, I wanted to look for pictures that would continue to inspire me - ergo Chanel, Coco Rocha, stripes (a favourite of mine), Marilyn Monroe, etc. Making collages is a fun way to document your inspiration and hold it in one place. It's easy to write things down that inspire you, but it's so much more fun & pretty to take scissors to paper and make a picture of everything you love!
I wore this dress on my last day at the spa. It's comfortable and perfect for summer! I found it at Winners in Nanaimo a while ago, but it was my first time actually wearing it out. Hallelujah for nicer weather (at that time, anyway. It's ugly and cold now)!

What are you inspired by, and what's your favourite summer outfit?

No comments:

Post a Comment