Thursday, September 8, 2011

Island Adventures


























Hello, friends! The past week & a half has been a jumble for me, to put things nicely. It's been full of stress, headaches, and frustration. Plans for my suite in North Vancouver got put on hold - I wasn't able to move over last weekend, but TOMORROW is my moving date! However, the past while has also been chock full of FUN and LOVE. I am so blessed to have the family that I do, a wonderful boyfriend & amazing friends. These are the people that make waiting (for my suite to be finished) much more bearable and keep me sane.

Above are some pictures I snapped while on a day trip to Victoria with my mom, and a separate day trip (also to Victoria) with Brandon. I sipped on a delicious white wine sangria at lunch with my mom, while she enjoyed a razzle-dazzle drink (which reminded me of a mojito with fresh berries muddled in - YUM!). The last few pictures document Brandon patiently allowing me to snap pictures of him drinking (not eating, I like to think I am nicer than that) and of course, bothering him for fifty thousand pictures of the two of us. Fortunately for you, you get the best one (it was a no make up, don't really brush your hair kind of day for me. I hope you understand)!

I will post as soon as I get a chance tomorrow! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment