Monday, September 26, 2011

Outfit Inspiration: Olivia Palermo

Photo: Vogue.com

Olivia Palermo was that girl on The City everyone loved to hate. However, there was always something about her that made me lean towards her side. I think it was her sense of style! It's no surprise that Olivia's sense of style and media presence has transformed her into a stylish socialite invited to all the best parties. Case in point, Mulberry! Okay, so where's my reality show & invites to all the "it" events of the season!?

Key details of her outfit: Pointed toe heels with fitted pants, pretty in pink peplum top & an oversized clutch. Chic and ladylike without looking too over the top!

Were you Team Whitney or Team Olivia?

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the waist detail on her blouse, I think with a skinny pant like she has, that is such a great retro inspired silhouette. I was team Whitney when I watched the show, but I definitely prefer Olivia's style. I think I've converted to team Olivia ;)

    ReplyDelete