Thursday, September 15, 2011

Spot Light: Hunter Rain Boots





Whether you like it or not, with fall comes the rain. However, there are several stylish options that will keep your feet dry without compromising style. I decided to feature Hunter rainboots, not only because they are on my own wishlist, but because they have a huge celebrity following & are practical as well!
Now that I have moved to Vancouver, the ever-changing weather outside is a constant reminder that sooner or later, it's going to get rainy. As I walked to the bus stop this morning in my grey wedge booties, I couldn't help but think of the Hunter rain boots I drooled over many times at Holt Renfrew. Although the price tag is a little steep (the original Hunter boots start at $150.00 and go upwards from there, depending on the style of boot and whether it is a limited edition/collaboration product), it's hard to think that these would be anything but useful. What do you think? Should I bite the bullet & get a pair of my own?

Check out these celebrities in their Hunter boots!




2 comments:

  1. love rainboots!
    you've got a great blog, keep it up!

    -COSMICaroline
    www.COSMICaroline.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are awesome

    http://missmollyfashions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete