Monday, November 28, 2011

Colonel Mustard



Above pictures from The Sartorialist & WhoWhatWear



Striped Knit Sweater, Forever 21


Double Breasted Coat, Zara

Mustard is one of those colours you either love or hate. While I personally have nothing of the hue in my own closet (I don't find it all too flattering on myself!), I think some people can pull off the colour beautifully! As I was browsing online today I found some street style snaps incorporating this bright fall colour. It is interesting how people style it as well - I mean, a backwards cardigan? Such a cool idea!

If you don't have room in your budget for the high end designer take on mustard, have no fear! Retailers such as Forever 21 & Zara have embraced mustard in their merchandise lines. The more I look at this interesting colour, the more it kind of grows on me.

What do you think - are you a mustard (the colour, not the condiment!) fan?

No comments:

Post a Comment