Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Instant Fun with Instagram






I wanted to share with you all the latest snaps from Instagram! I have way too much fun with this application on my phone, and I am already at over 400 photos on my little iPhone! Crazy how they all accumulate, but I'm the kind of person who wants to take pictures of EVERYTHING. It drives Brandon crazy, but as my mom says, "I'm making memories!"

Here's the latest! My Instagram username is HLDFashion - easy to remember!

1. Benefit goodies from a staff sale at work. Erase paste & Eyecon eye cream are quickly becoming favourites! I also picked up a mini sample of NARS firming foundation that I have yet to try, and the Shu Uemura lipstick (at the top) is so pretty and SO moisturizing. I love it!
2. Blo Blow-Dry Bar post cards at The Style Spy x The Gap shopping event.
3. Holiday treat for Christmas shopping.
4. Mannequins styled with pieces from The Gap by The Style Spy team.
5. Lauren & myself at the shopping event.

Hope you all have a lovely day! If you are on Instagram, leave me a comment with your username & chances are you will have a new follower! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment