Wednesday, November 9, 2011

For the Face & Body


I decided since I did a What's In My Make Up Bag post, I thought it would be neat to share the different skin care products I'm currently using. Let's start with the body.

Body:

 Taking care of my skin is super important. After battling eczema for most of my life (it finally came to a halt this past March!), I finally found two products that my skin likes. I use the WalMart brand for Vaseline's cocoa butter - exact same ingredients on the back, but a different label. I also use the regular Aveeno lotion.



Now, for the face!
I use Celestial face moisturizer by LUSH. I was using this for about three years & then switched to regular Aveeno (above) on my face. Then, I switched to Clinique's dramatically different face moisturizer. One thing I don't like about the Clinique lotion: it is so thin! It feels like water on my face, and it doesn't last me a long time. I purchased that bottle in September and although it's been over a month, it claimed to last a lot longer (or so said the associate). Anyway, I JUST recently switched back to LUSH and my face is very happy with no dry spots!

As for my eyes, I am trying Eye Hope by Philosophy. At the time of purchase (at Sephora) it was $40, but now it has jumped to $63. I'm not sure if I will be buying it again, so if you have eye cream suggestions, please let me know!
Note: I just finished my little pump of Eye Hope by Philosophy, so I am in dire need of a new eye moisturizer to keep the puffiness/bags/etc under control ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment