Monday, December 19, 2011

Rockstar 101







I wore this outfit a couple days ago when the boyfriend & I went to do the last of our Christmas shopping. I am so relieved that I am FINISHED with my shopping, as the malls are so crazy & people are rushing around in a hurry (or they don't walk at all which is equally frustrating). I had this outfit in mind as soon as I opened my closet; I knew I wanted to be comfortable, and there's nothing more comfortable than a cotton T and jeans! 
 Jeans (unpictured): Parasuco
Blazer: Suzy Shier
Chain & pearl necklace: I forget (so helpful).
Boots: Payless Shoes. Am I the only one who feels like a bad ass super woman wearing motorcycle boots? Yes? Oh, okay.
I got this shirt last year at a Rihanna concert Brandon & I went to. It was amazing!

PS. The Jay Z & Kanye West concert was amazing too. Pretty sure I died and went to heaven several times last night. However, now my throat is so sore, my head is aching & my legs feel so heavy! I am currently laying in bed and plan on doing so until I have to get ready for work at 5. All of my shifts this week are closing shifts, but I finally go back to the island on Friday to be with my family for Christmas! Hallelujah.

No comments:

Post a Comment