Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!



Happy New Year!

2011 was a great year for me. I made amazing memories with my family & friends, celebrated two wonderful years with Brandon, moved to Vancouver into my own apartment, started school & gained experience with an amazing, luxury company (both of which are immersed in fashion), spent the holidays surrounded by my family & rang in the New Year with family, too - not to mention the countless other adventures and things that happened along the way.

I think it's important to constantly reevaluate ourselves. I mean, resolutions are great and all, but shouldn't we make them year long? Nevertheless, the beginning of the year marks a new start for some. Here are some of my "resolutions" for 2012:

- Train smart for my upcoming half marathon (yes, gifted from my parents for Christmas! I am a lucky girl) to reduce injuries and to make me a stronger runner.
- Practice yoga more often and incorporate more strength training for my non-running days
- Be more outgoing: It is easy to fall into a comfort zone, but I also love meeting new people, so I would really like to make a lot of new friends this year!
- Keep in contact with old friends & family as well. Visit often and have visitors often!
- Find a job I can stay at for a while! Temporary positions are nice to increase work experience, but I am ready for something that will challenge me more & develop my skills.
- Continue to do well in school (of course!)

Happy New Year to you & your loved ones!

What are some of your New Years Resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment