Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies


My Wednesday was devoted to staying in my pajamas, studying, and baking cookies. Since I had the day to literally do nothing but lounge around, I tried to mix relaxing with being productive. You can probably guess which won the battle. I mean, I only changed out of my pajamas to go grocery shopping early in the afternoon, and even THAT was a challenge. Sometimes pajamas are just the best things ever.

Anyway, onto the cookies!

I used this recipe to make these delicious cookies.
Instead of leaving them in the oven for the full ten minutes, however, I baked them for 8 minutes and let them sit on the cookie sheet for another minute or so. This left them a bit softer in the middle.
I also scooped the dough onto my cookie sheet with a 1 tbsp. measuring spoon 
& flattened them with a fork.
This gave me approximately 40 cookies!

I hope you all had a great day! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment