Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Like a Kid at a Carnival





 

I absolutely loved the shots of Mila Kunis in the April 2012 edition of Harper's Bazaar. Although I flipped through them online, I can't wait to get my hands on the actual hard copies when it hits the shelves on March 20th and see it in person. Everything about this spread embodies Spring and Summer. The colours, the setting of a carnival, the playful clothes, and the overall sense of fun and freedom. Terry Richardson, American fashion photographer, is a genius. The lights, colours, detail, and LIFE in all these pictures are amazing! If only he could come and shoot me during my day to day tasks... I'm sure you guys would like to see me sitting in class or picking up produce at the grocery store (boring, but they'd be shot by Terry Richardson, so that's all that matters).

Happy days, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment