Tuesday, December 28, 2010

On the Hunt


I bought this for my boyfriend today. I had seen it on the Holt Renfrew website for $75.00, and although I would've shelled out the money for it at that price, I found it for a wicked deal at London Drugs after I had been job hunting (a little ironic, no?).


Madden girl by Steve Madden leopard print pumps. They are ridiculously comfortable! The polish I'm wearing on my toes is Ruby by Zoya.


Blue long sleeve shirt, Smart Set. Dark skinny jeans, Pashu. Jacket, (I forget the brand - oops!), Heels, Madden girl by Steve Madden.


Necklace, SheShe accessories, and details of my jacket :)


Now, I'm debating whether or not I should give B the cologne set when he gets home tomorrow, or wait... I was originally thinking of purchasing it for Valentine's Day, but that is so far away! What do you guys think?

Hope you're having a wonderful day! I'm lounging in bed watching Sex & the City (of course).

Love, Holly!

No comments:

Post a Comment