Monday, January 10, 2011

Date Night: Montana's (Cont.)





I totally forgot to post pictures from our actual DATE on here! How silly of me. I swear my head has been up in the clouds lately. Nevertheless, here they are! Montana's has brown paper ontop of all the tables, as well as a cup of crayons so you can draw while you wait/eat/drink. Brandon and I jumped at the opportunity, as you can see. Here's a little taste of our artistic abilities!

PS. The purple arrow at the bottom was pointing to me. At the other end of the arrow, Brandon wrote, "I love this girl." That's why mine says I love this boy more, in awful printing that could only be done by A) me, and B) a broken red crayon.

I am brainstorming a Weekly Wishes post and putting together pictures for you guys! What would you guys like to see more of?

No comments:

Post a Comment