Thursday, January 6, 2011

Lemon and Leopards


This tea saved me today - Lemon ginger tea, and I have had SEVERAL cups of it. Cold, be gone!


Hard at work trying to focus on an aromatherapy course I'm taking. I managed to finish a lot of the multiple choice questions, but I'm not even have done. It's kind of confusing, to be honest!


I got this bag for Christmas from my aunt (I swear I've mentioned that before, too). I absolutely love it! It's one that you'd carry on your arm, but man can you ever fit stuff inside! I had EVERYTHING in there today - books, two pairs of gloves, wallet, hand cream, chapstick, pens, etc. etc. Yeah, it was a good gift!



Skinny jeans: Pashu, Oxford flats: Joe Fresh, Scarf: Gifted (it was a stocking stuffer this Christmas), Shirt: Smart Set, Cardigan: Suzy Shier

There is only one thing that is clogging my Facebook feed tonight: The fact that Jersey Shore is on. Are you watching it? And more importantly, are you doing something more productive?

I hope you all had a wonderful Thursday! It's crazy that this week is almost over. For some reason, it seems to be going by faster than usual. Perhaps it's because I have worked (and will be tomorrow and Saturday, which deems the end of my work week), or perhaps it's because I have been lounging on the couch with a horrible head cold (or whatever this awful illness is!) watching TV. It's amazing how fast time flies when you aren't paying attention. Suddenly it was 11 o'clock this morning, and I was still in my pajamas - work in T minus an hour and a half! Luckily I only work five minutes away, and getting dressed was a breeze, because I was aiming for something comfy yet (somewhat) cute and had the outfit in mind.

I have an idea for what I'm going to post about tomorrow, and no, it's not about how I watched Jersey Shore tonight (although I see that in my future if I don't go to the gym tonight... WHICH I SHOULD)!

Good night!

Holly xoxo

2 comments:

  1. happy new year!
    the best of wishes from COSMICaroline to you!
    keep up the wonderful work in the new year!

    -COSMICaroline
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! best wishes in 2011 to you too :)

    ReplyDelete