Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Happy Birthday to Sarah!











1. Birthday napkins on the table! 2. Chocolate cupcakes with chocolate icing, sprinkles & paired with Coldstone Creamery's Birthday Cake Remix ice cream... Can you say DELICIOUS!? 3. The birthday girl & her treats! 4. My helping. Thanks, mama! 5. SURPRISE! I'm practically rich now, thanks to the money my mom snuck into these cupcakes. What a coincidence too - Sarah got the cupcake with the most money in it (a whopping dollar). The birthday girl was on a roll! 6. The birthday card I made for Sarah. I was feeling artsy last night, apparently. 7. Sarah was erupting with giggles tonight as she read my card. I must say, I am pretty witty sometimes! 8. Picture with the birthday card take one. It looks like she's giving the finger to all my readers. TSK TSK! In all seriousness though, she was doing a peace sign. I just wasn't ready/aiming properly and caught the wrong finger. Oopsies! 9. Picture with the birthday card take two. I finally got it this time! I'm not sure if you guys can see it or not, but I drew a little picture on the back of the card & the caption says, "Me ruv ru rong tyme." Me so funny. 10. Sarah & her favourites (minus me, since I was taking the picture... Ha!), Damon (right) and Rachel (left).

All in all, it was a pretty darn good night! I'm stuffed, I'm warm & cozy... I'm going to fall asleep. Have a good night everyone!

2 comments: