Saturday, April 30, 2011

Bows!





Hello, clear blue skies!


I can now check "mint green nail polish" off my shopping list!


Yesterday was one of those days where it was slow yet busy at the same time. I had zoomed through my to-do list at work (and the one I made for myself), so Brandon and I took a short trip into Duncan for some iced coffees from McDonalds (don't knock 'em til you try 'em!), oil for my car (I'm glad my man is the handy type), and some new running capris. My first 10K race is tomorrow, so we will see how these pants work out - literally! Now, 10K isn't exactly the length of event one would carb load over, but I need all the energy I can get. Thank you mom for making home made pizza tonight!

I'm wearing a bow headband from Ardene, white t-shirt from Jacob, unpictured Pashu skinny jeans & some red bow ballet flats.

Happy Saturday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment