Thursday, May 5, 2011

Embellishment




Hello friends! I apologize for the hiatus. I've been working, visiting with friends & relaxing. It's always nice to have that combination (especially when good food is thrown into the mix). Anyway, this is my outfit from yesterday. I wore the same outfit a month or so ago, but with the cardigan open... Hey, when it's buttoned up it's practically a new top! I used the dry shampoo above and it smells wonderful - however, it's probably best to use when you HAVEN'T gone for a run. I'm so unhygienic, I know.

Smart Set jeggings, sister's cardigan, Talula/TNA oversized shirt, Smart Set headband & I wore some embellished flats from Spring (unpictured).

I hope you all have had a good week so far! It's crazy how fast the days fly by now. Boo hoo (and woohoo, since we're closer to summer!)

No comments:

Post a Comment