Monday, June 13, 2011

Recent Outfits

First off, I want to apologize for the blurry photos! I'm 95% sure that my camera is on it's last life (and the other 5% doesn't want to give it up & swap it for a new one!). Above are a few recent pictures of an outfit I wore to work one afternoon. I'm not too sure who makes the dress, but it is ridiculously comfortable (and cute, and borrowed from my sister's closet). I wanted to make it look more fitted, ergo why I added the (thrifted) braided belt.

What's your go to outfit for work? Now that it's sunny, I think I will be breaking out the dresses more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment