Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Christmas Wishes: Marc Jacobs







Since Christmas is only a mere 32 days away, I have started to compile a Christmas list for Brandon & my mom. Although most things are fairly pricey (I don't expect to get one, if any, of the 5 Tiffany's necklaces on my list!), there are several things on the list that are under fifty dollars (we are not looking at the things above, folks!). I'm talking the necessities - socks, underwear, pajama pants, tootbrush, etc. Or in other words, the (somewhat) boring things you KNOW you will be getting! Luckily I don't mind that at all. A brand new pair of socks, especially fuzzy ones, are so cozy & even BETTER if they celebrate the Holiday season. Snowman socks, anyone?

I wanted to slowly start sharing with you some merchandise on my Christmas list. I will be dividing it according to brand (if there is a certain grouping of items from the same brand) or by subject. This will keep it a little more organized & easier to reference... For all of you super star readers out there. Wink wink!

I kept it to the main bag I want & all the fragrances of his that I love. I would be a very happy girl if I could have EVERYTHING from the Marc by Marc Jacobs line (who wouldn't!?), but for now, I will slowly start to build the collection!

1. Black leather "Natasha" bag, Marc by Marc Jacobs
2. Daisy by Marc Jacobs
3. Lola by Marc Jacobs
4. Oh, Lola! by Marc Jacobs

Have you started making your Christmas list? If so, what are some of your most-wanted items?

Other (recent-ish) Posts Featuring Marc Jacobs:

3 comments:

  1. I have Daisy and I'm obsessed with it, I really want the two Lola perfumes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great call on the Marc Jacobs wish list! All such great pieces. :)

    I still haven't smelled Oh Lola but I have Lola so I might have to upgrade with the "Oh" ;)

    Melissa
    miss-melissa.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw this bag at Nordstrom tonight and it's also on the top of my list - in black! I've been on the hunt for the perfect black crossbody and all the reviews for this bag are so positive - I think it might be the one :-)

    ReplyDelete