Saturday, November 12, 2011

Life Lately



 


Just a few thoughts (kind of?) in the form of photos for you! Such as, how do I get the perfect ballerina bun? Perhaps less layers in my hair would help be achieve this. Or, how do I get such a gorgeous brick-walled apartment when I'm not even 20? Also, check out how beautiful the leaves are this time of year. I snapped this on my way into Oakridge Centre the other day when I was doing some shopping/picking up groceries (this time the groceries prevailed (mostly) & I only bought nail polish...hehe). Along with fall, however, comes the rain. Sometimes you can't help but love the rain, though! And finally my favourite show, one of my favourite designers & my ultimate favourite television character - Sex & the City, Chanel & Carrie Bradshaw. It's amazing how influential a television show can be, but really, it IS fabulous!

Just a few jumbled thoughts lately. I spent the weekend on the island with my family, and it was so great to see everyone again. It's wonderful how you can go back home for a little "vacation," and still have a home-like place to go back to. Plus, I have tons of stuff to take back with me - groceries, cook books, cool mugs, etc. It has been a fun learning experience living on my own, that's for sure. I suppose it's all about adapting and changing and transforming and it's all quite great. It's life!

Have you seen my latest post about Sarah Jessica Parker?

Hope your weekend has been lovely! Make sure you catch up on some of my recent posts this week:

No comments:

Post a Comment