Thursday, December 30, 2010

New Year's Eve Eve!

Marc Jacob's quilted chain purses. Found at Holt Renfrew - retails for approx. $595.00 CDN.

Christian Louboutin black patent pumps... Classic, sexy, and a staple in every woman's wardrobe! Unfortunately, however, they have yet to walk their way into my wardrobe. One day, I tell you! One day!


Chloe's Belladone sunglasses - Holt Renfrew, approx. $325.00 CDN. As I was scouring the mall yesterday, I was trying on sunglasses and came to the conclusion that rounded frames with a slight cat-eye effect were most flattering for my heart shaped face. Also, WhoWhatWear.com reports that cat-eye sunglasses are flattering for almost ALL face shapes.


And yet another Marc Jacob's quilted chain purse. It looks so sweet and effortlessly feminine, with a light, creamy pink colour and the added glamour of gold hardware. One day (there I go with the ONE DAY phrase again!) I will own one (and it's twin sister Chanel).

Have a great night all! See you tomorrow :)

Love, Holly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment